Oxygen Mask Facials for Deep Pore Cleaning
If you haven’t heard of it yet, here’s a chance to learn all about the beauty treatment trend that numerous celebrities swear by. Oxygen mask facials, or simply oxygen facials, is a new, non-invasive, non-medical treatment for getting younger and clearer looking skin.
Since it is non-medical, it can be performed by beauticians in spas. Oxygen facials help to smoothen out fine lines and wrinkles as well as provide deep pore cleansing.
What is the Procedure?
The treatment begins with an exfoliation, where excess oil and dirt are removed from the skin. This cleanses the skin all the way down into the pores, removing blackheads and whiteheads. A plastic mask that is connected to a machine will then be fitted to the face and used to supply pressurized oxygen directly into the skin pores.
The supplied oxygen is supplemented with vitamins and active ingredients that hydrate and nourish the skin and help it remain firm and elastic, smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles. Basically, the skin is oxygenated and rejuvenated. The procedure is non-invasive and you won’t have to worry about experiencing pain.
Benefits of Oxygen Mask Facials
The results of oxygen mask facials are visible and apparent in the glow of your skin after the procedure is completed. The procedure includes a number of benefits that will help improve the look an health of your skin. Oxygen mask facials:
1) Are Suitable for Sensitive Skin – There are usually no side effects since the entire process involves simple exfoliation and cleansing with scrubs and moisturizers that are combined with a healthy supply of oxygen for the skin. Since the treatment is so mild and gentle, it is perfect for those with sensitive skin.
2) Provides Nourishment for the Skin – The infusion of enriched oxygen is good for skin healing, growth of new skin cells and production of collagen. It rejuvenates the skin and cleans deep inside the pores.
3) Provides Deep Pore Cleansing – Bacteria cannot survive in environments with concentrated oxygen. An oxygen mask facial effectively clears out bacteria and reduces breakouts of acne. It also helps remove excess oil and dirt which cause blackheads and whiteheads.
4) Reduces Signs of Aging – Through stimulation of collagen production and deep pore cleanse, an oxygen mask facial can leave you looking younger and fresher, with results showing and developing over a few weeks.
5) Increases Relaxation – Oxygen mask facials are great for reducing stress and relaxing.
Results of oxygen mask facials
The results of a single oxygen mask facial treatment can last for about a week. With multiple treatments you can acquire longer lasting results. Regular treatments are recommended to keep that clean and fresh look as well as prevent premature skin aging.
In the same way that a breath of fresh air can revive and refresh a person, oxygen mask facials can refresh facial appearance by providing fresh air and cleansing. Oxygen mask facials are suitable for both men and women, because a good cleaning is not restricted to just one gender. Clean skin, improved blood circulation and a glowing complexion is good for both men and women alike.
Contact Our Office
Contact our office to learn more about the benefits of an oxygen facial and how it can help you acquire a more vibrant and refreshed look. Dr. JoAnne Lopes, a board-certified plastic surgeon, is dedicated to helping you realize your goals in a safe and comfortable environment.