Conveniently located to serve Virginia Beach
Why should you choose to have your Coolsculpting Treatment with The Cosmetic Surgery Center?
- We were one of the first practices to offer Coolsculpting in Hampton Roads.
- We are a certified Coolsculpting Practice
- We have been providing Coolsculpting treatments since 2010 in Virginia Beach.
- We have performed just under 1000 treatments on hundreds of satisfied clients.
- Our treatment provider, Rachel Strehle BSN, RN has attended Coolsculpting University (An intense training program offered by Zeltiq).
- Not only do we provide non-invasive treatment options like Coolsculpting, we also offer a full range of surgical procedures and skincare services. We can help our patients achieve a head-to-toe cosmetic transformation.
- You have the option to meet with a board certified plastic surgeon with over 20 years of body contouring experience. A treatment option that you can’t have at a Med Spa.
- Our Coolsculpting treatments are provided in a comfortable and private treatment room; complete with a widescreen TV and internet access. Patients can multi-task and work from the comfort of our treatment room or just sit back and relax during their Coolsculpting experience.
- We recognize that our patients have limited time to have cosmetic procedures. We can provide ancillary treatments such as neurotoxin injections (Dysport® and Botox Cosmetic®) , skincare services (such as chemical peels or facials), or dermal fillers (Restylane®, Perlane®, or Juvederm®) at the same time a patient is having a Coolsculpting treatment.
- We also have the new technology – new applicators which cut your treatment time in half.
Your CoolSculpting will be performed by Dr. JoAnne Lopes surgery center located in Virginia Beach, VA.
So what are you waiting for? Call us today and allow us to provide you with a treatment to transformation treatment plan customized to your individual needs and goals.
As seen on Good Morning America, Nightline, Oprah.com, Rachel Ray Show and more.
(Watch this video clip from the Rachel Ray show about Zeltiq)
CoolSculpting by Zeltiq™ receives FDA Clearance for Patented, Non-Invasive Cooling Treatment For Fat Reduction
More recent news about ZeltiqTM:
Fat: If You Can’t Burn It, Freeze It? ~ Good Morning America/ABC News
Deep Fat Freeze ~ Nightline/ABC
Laser Beams That Zap Your Fat Away ~ Wall Street Journal Video
Non-Lipo Love-Handle Reducers OK’d by FDA ~ CBS News
Harry Smith talks to Dr. Jennifer Ashton about affordable non-invasive surgical procedures for removing excess fat by freezing or lasering fat cells. ~ CBS Video
Patients Flock to Fat-Freezing Procedure ~ ABC News Health
Patients for Life
“My experience here was wonderful. I was more that happy with the results that I had from the Coolsculpting to my abdomen and am now starting on my arms. I have always struggled with these areas and now I no longer have to! The Coolsculping itself was simple and I didn’t have to mess with healing time. I can fit back into clothes I thought I was going to have to part with this summer. Thank you to Rachel and Dr. Lopes!”
New. The Cool Way to Reduce Fat.™
You’re physically fit and your weight is stable. You have a healthy diet and lifestyle. But no matter how much you exercise or diet, you just can’t get rid of those lumps, bumps and bulges. Often described as love handles, back fat, muffin top or pregnancy pooch, these are small areas of fat that just don’t warrant surgical procedures.
Now you can experience CoolSculpting. This revolutionary procedure uses a precisely controlled cooling method called Cryolipolysis™ to target, cool, and eliminate fat cells without damage to neighboring tissue. After a one- to three- hour CoolSculpting procedure, your body goes to work. Over the next two to four months, the crystallized fat cells break down and are naturally flushed from your body. Since the procedure is completely non-invasive, you can return to normal activities immediately. You may experience some redness, minor bruising, tingling or numbness in the treated area, but this is temporary.
On average, each CoolSculpting procedure results in a 20% reduction of fat in the treated area. You may only need one treatment, or you may need more. You and Dr. Lopes will discuss a plan that fits you best.
Very Individualized Treatment Price Ranges From: $1400-$3000 + per treatment area
* Individual results may vary
NEW: CoolSmooth Applicator
Is the Zeltiq Procedure right for you? To find out, schedule a consultation by calling our office today at 757.497.5400. Or, use our contact form to email us.
this popular fat reduction treatment can provide.